The back-to-school spirit of September makes it a perfect time to draft a new set of resolutions or reiterate those that fell by the wayside post New Years. I live for sh-t like this, so I took a moment to jot down the things that I’m looking forward to doing once I get home.
(Disregard the fact that I have yet to book a flight and that my ETD is starting to look more like October…)
- 5-day BluePrint Cleanse (excavation level), followed by me being all healthy, making my own almond milk and actually cooking the wholesome dishes I peruse on Pinterest.
- Decorate my apartment with travel pictures, all the lanterns and paintings I’ve picked up around Asia and map wallpaper.
- Book some adventures—a long weekend in Cuba, a winter ski trip to Tahoe and an African safari ASAP.
- Continue my education with Harvard’s Introduction to Computer Science course, which is online and totally free. Class starts October 15th!
- Start back up with a new New York Cares project and my bi-monthly soup kitchen.
- Finish writing my book! Maybe with the help of this Gotham Writer’s Workshop?