Quit job, travel world Climb Machu Picchu Sky dive Learn to scuba dive
- Live/work in a non-English speaking country
- Learn a third language
- Ten day Vipassana meditation retreat
- Spend one full year traveling
- Try being vegan (minimum one month)
- Burning Man
- Volunteer with kids in Africa
- Road trip through America
- Cage dive with great white sharks
- Everest base camp trek
- Run with the bulls
- Write a book
- Learn to play guitar
- Trans-Siberian railway
- Mardi Gras
- Visit all 7 continents
- Live on a kibbutz/commune
- Ayahausca ceremony
- Yoga retreat
I’ve already crossed off a few things (sky diving, check…quit my job to travel the world, checkk) which is really great because I’m particularly fond of starting to-do lists with things I’ve already done. Makes me feel accomplished.
Some of these are travel related, and some are just life goals/curiosities/to-dos.
So what’s on your bucket list? What am I forgetting??